*CASE OF 8: 10% off standalone price!
Sergeant Kreel, formerly undercover Agent 5241, serves as the leader of an elite group of SCAR troopers, Task Force 99, under the direct command of Darth Vader.
Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and animated series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
The 6-inch-scale Black Series figure is detailed to look like the Sergeant Kreel character from Star Wars comic book, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.
Includes: (Figure and 2 accessories) x8
- SERGEANT KREEL: Sergeant Kreel, formerly undercover Agent 5241, serves as the leader of an elite group of SCAR troopers, Task Force 99, under the direct command of Darth Vader.
- STAR WARS: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Sergeant Kreel toy, inspired by the Star Wars comic book
- COMIC BOOK-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with 2 entertainment-inspired accessories that make a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- FIND OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Find movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their collection
Ages 4 and up
|Product Type:||Action Figures|
|Character:||Sergeant Kreel, SCAR Trooper, Task Force 99
|Collection:||Star Wars: The Black Series|
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.