Obi-Wan Kenobi is set years after the dramatic events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith where Kenobi faced the corruption of his friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker turned Sith Lord Darth Vader
Kids and collectors can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and deco, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars fans love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies and animated series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
The 6-inch-scale Black Series figure is detailed to look like the Fifth Brother (Inquisitor) character from Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi with premium detail and multiple points of articulation.
Includes: Figure and 1 accessory.
- FIFTH BROTHER (INQUISITOR): Obi-Wan Kenobi is set years after the dramatic events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith where Kenobi faced the corruption of his friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker turned Sith Lord Darth Vader
- STAR WARS: OBI-WAN KENOBI: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Fifth Brother (Inquisitor) toy, inspired by the Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi series
- SERIES-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORY: This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with 1 entertainment-inspired accessory that makes a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- FIND OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Find movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their collection
Ages 4 and up
|Product Type:||Action Figures|
|Collection:||Star Wars: The Black Series|
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.